1. Where Does Seattle Airport Taxi pick up from the airport?
Upon landing you will receive a text message from the driver instructing you on which door he will pick you up from on the curb side on the baggage claim arrival level
2. How will I identify your driver?
Your driver will be the one texting you, so you will have a direct contact with him via cell phone.
3. Does Seattle Airport Taxi charge for the curbside pickup?
Seattle Airport Taxi doesn’t charge for the curbside pickup. It is FREE!
4. Do you offer meet and greet Service?
Yes. We do meet and greet upon request where we meet the client at the baggage claim arrival level and help retrieve the luggage for our clients. The cost extra $25.
5. Does Seattle Airport Taxi track my flight?
Yes, we do track your flight based on the information you enter making the reservation.
6. Does Seattle Airport Taxi charge me if my flight is delayed?
No, we do not charge you if your flight is delayed rather we do line up the next available driver to
pick you up based on the new landing time.
7. What if my flight lands early?
We will still pick you up on the new arrival time.